Planned Maintenance for Drainage
Exjet can partner with clients as part of their planned maintenance for drainage schedule, tailoring the service to suit needs.
As with most underground structures “out of sight is out of mind” and typically maintenance is only carried out when a noticeable problem occurs.
Planned maintenance for drainage can keep you ahead of the game. If you already have a schedule for pre-planned drain maintenance Exjet can help you deliver it.
For example, proactive maintenance for car parks to prevent flooding, cleansing of drainage systems to ensure free flows. We can handle most types of drain maintenance requirements. Talk to Exjet.
We will work hand in hand with our clients to give them a complete pre planned maintenance schedule. It can tailored to suit their individual business needs.
Avoid Costly Emergencies
By carrying out maintenance on a proactive basis we aim to avoid the need for emergency response situations. This also avoids the chances of disruptive situations upon our customers and their businesses.
Help in Challenging Locations
With Extensive experience in this sector we are the preferred or contracted service provider for these activities in many varying and difficult locations such as:
- Major shopping complexes
- Food processing plants
- Educational premises
- Social housing
- Rail networks
- MOD sites
Planned maintenance for drainage offers several benefits that make it a smart and cost-effective strategy:
- Preventive Measures: Regular maintenance helps identify and address potential issues before they escalate into major problems. This proactive approach prevents unexpected and costly emergency repairs.
- Cost Savings: Addressing drainage issues in their early stages is generally less expensive than dealing with extensive damage or complete system failure. Planned maintenance allows for budgeting and avoids the financial burden of urgent repairs.
- Extended Lifespan: Regular upkeep ensures that drainage systems operate efficiently over an extended period. By addressing wear and tear promptly, you can maximize the lifespan of pipes, reducing the frequency of replacements.
- Environmental Impact: Well-maintained drainage systems are less likely to contribute to environmental problems such as water pollution and soil erosion. Preventing leaks and blockages helps protect local ecosystems.
- Operational Efficiency: Properly functioning drainage systems contribute to overall operational efficiency. They reduce the risk of disruptions and ensure that water flows smoothly, preventing inconveniences and potential damage to property.
- Compliance with Regulations: Many regions have regulations regarding the maintenance of drainage systems. Regular upkeep helps ensure compliance with environmental and safety standards, avoiding legal issues and penalties.
- Preservation of Property Value: A well-maintained drainage system is a positive attribute for property value. It prevents potential damage to buildings, landscapes, and infrastructure, maintaining the overall attractiveness and functionality of the property.
- Minimized Downtime: Scheduled maintenance can be planned at times that have minimal impact on operations. This helps businesses and communities avoid unexpected downtime due to drainage issues.
- Improved Safety: Preventing blockages and leaks reduces the risk of slips, falls, and other accidents related to water accumulation. This is particularly important for public areas and commercial properties.
- Community Satisfaction: Regular maintenance contributes to the overall well-being of communities. It ensures that drainage systems are reliable, minimizing inconveniences caused by flooding, sewer backups, or other drainage-related problems.
In summary, planned maintenance for drainage is a proactive and strategic approach that promotes efficiency, cost savings, and environmental responsibility while preserving the longevity and functionality of drainage systems.