Job Opportunities at Exjet
Exjet strives to be an employer of choice, providing a career path with training and support to nationally recognised standards.
We offer competitive rates of pay and excellent over time rates, private medical insurance and a 24 hr Employee Assistance Programme to support with any finance, family or health and well being needs.
You can expect a company pension, holiday entitlements and working within a friendly team orientated environment.
Current Exjet Vacancies
£34,000 – £38,000 a year
We are currently looking for an experienced Groundworker to join our well established busy excavations team at Exjet. Exjet Services is a family run business established over 30 year ago who are now one of the UK’s premier specialist drainage engineering, surveying, cleansing and sewer rehabilitation companies.
We are looking for someone with previous demonstrable groundworks experience, and also be willing to develop their skillset using the training opportunities available to them. The ideal candidate will have:
- Have a proven track record in groundworks, including pipe laying, manhole and gully installation.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Full driving licence.
- Must be presentable, with high standards of professionalism.
- Be solution focused with the ability to solve practical problems.
- Be a quick learner with the ability work under pressure and under their own initiative.
- Have a flexible approach to working – some weekend and night working.
- NRSWA at operative level or/and CPCS excavator or dumper tickets desirable but not essential as full training can be given.
- Tarmac experience desirable but not essential.
- Be proactive in their approach to developing and furthering their skill set within the work environment.
In return we offer:
- A career path with training and support to nationally recognised standards.
- Competitive rates of pay and excellent over time rates.
- Paid door to door.
- Private medical insurance*
- 24 hr Employee Assistance programme to support with any finance, family or health and well being needs*
- Company pension.
- Holiday entitlements.
- Friendly team orientated environment.
- Company pension
- Private medical insurance
- 10 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- CSCS (preferred)
- Driving Licence (required)
Please contact the office on 01803 557000 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org